Meeting Your Needs - Exceeding Your Expectations
Buying or selling a home is a very personal experience, and everyone’s needs are unique. My mission is to be Your Personal Real Estate Professional… listening to your needs, understanding your requirements, and exceeding your expectations throughout the experience. I will provide you with the highest level of professional knowledge combined with uncommon personal attention and service to help you through the process. I believe that there is no reason why you shouldn’t expect to receive the same level of expertise from your Realtor® that you expect from any of your other service professionals. My goal is to be your personal guide to finding the best possible match between a Buyer and Seller at the right price in the least amount of time.
If you are interested in finding out more about Universal Design and homes specifically designed to incorporate the concept, to learn more about Planning your home to accommodate Aging-in-Place, or if you have Special Requirements in housing for your different abilities… Please Visit the ABLE Environments website:
Your Needs – My Experience…
- Northwest Born and Raised to Understand the Region, it’s People and it’s Housing
- Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist(SRES®)
- A proponent of 'Universal Design' in Housing designed for everyone, Active member of the Northwest Universal Design Council, the National Aging in Place Council, and President of ABLE Environments, LLC.
- Past Vice-Chair of the Advisory Council on Aging and Disability Services for Seattle and King County
- Over 20 Years Experience in Sales, Sales Engineering and Marketing
- Combined 14 years of Management Experience with Fortune 100 and Fortune 50 companies, Including 8 Years with Microsoft.
- President's Club Recipient for Excellence in Sales from John L. Scott
...Let me be your Personal Trusted Real Estate Advisor.